Bryan Drain Cleaning Services
Also Serving College Station & Surrounding Areas
If you notice water backing up in your shower, sink, or toilet, it means there’s a blockage in your drain. Many of these issues can simply be corrected with a plunger, but others are major problems that require the help of an expert.
Clogged drains are the result of a buildup that blocks the path of your drain over time. This is a problem that won’t solve itself; in fact, the problem will likely only get worse. That’s why you need to call Action Plumbing for our experienced Bryan drain cleaning services. We use the best technology available, including state-of-the-art camera inspections and a pin-point location system, to get to the source of your clog and remove it. Our team of Bryan & College Station drain cleaning servicescan clear up even the most difficult clogs.
Correcting Common Clogged Drain Problems
There are many factors that can contribute to clogged drains.
Issues that may lead to clogged drains include:
- Broken pipes
- Buildup of debris such as food, hair, soap, or grease
- Roots from plants
- Ground settling
All of this will need to be cleared up to get your drain running smoothly again. While some homeowners may turn to chemical drain cleaners, it is important to understand that these almost always do more harm than good.
Not only are they extremely caustic and potentially dangerous to handle, but they tend to be minimally effective on the causes of the clog while potentially damaging the pipes and leading to even bigger problems in the future. Our team of Bryan & College Station drain cleaning services strongly suggest turning to the experts to ensure the safety and longevity of your plumbing system.
5 Ways To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Clean your drains at least once per month - We'd recommend a combination of warm water and vinegar for your drains, and ice cubes for your garbage disposal.
2. Ponder a lint-trap - The dirt and gunk from your clothing doesn't just disappear in your washing machine. It often ends up clogging your unit's drain line and needing to be unclogged.
3. Collect used cooking oils and grease in a milk carton - These sticky oils can latch on to your pipes and stop passing by foods to create nasty blockages and pooling water in your kitchen sink.
4. Put a hair-filter on your shower drain - The number one reason our Bryan drain cleaning experts visit homes is to take hair out of the shower drain. These hair-stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that can save your wallet and your pipes.
5. Don't put the following foods down your garbage disposal - Coffee grounds, pasta, egg shells, chicken bones, celery, and rice should all be disposed of in your trash can.
We Will Be There for you
If you have a drain that won’t come unclogged, call our Bryan & College Station drain cleaning services. We provide 24/7 emergency plumbing services to deal with issues like clogged drains and are available whenever you need us. Our Bryan drain cleaning team understands that a drain clog can strike at the worst possible time, which is why we are always available to help. We can also install new or replacement drains when the situation call for it.
We will come to your rescue quickly! Contact our Bryan drain cleaning & repair experts today to fix your problem.